We are looking for a passionate visual designer to help us take our user experience to one that is unique, modern, compelling, and consistent across all our of platforms. We need someone to polish our pixels, reticulate our splines, and create graphical assets that engage and inspire our users at a variety of resolutions. If you dream about icons, x-heights, and how color palettes can change user behaviour, then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for developing and evolving the visual language for Wattpad’s applications
- Produce pixel-perfect assets for Android, iOS and HTML products
- Work with our marketing group in the evolution and development of a rich, engaging brand language for Wattpad
- Collaborate with our team of product managers, designers and developers to see your ideas come to life as products shipped to millions of users!
What we’re looking for:
- A portfolio to show us the kind of work you do, and the work products you’ve generated
- Experience, either in the form of working on mobile or web applications, or an academic qualification in graphic design or related field
- The ability to create multiple iterations of a concept, and work with a team in order to move towards a shared end goal
- Experience with modern web and mobile applications, and a strong understanding of the design requirements for output to be displayed on the web, on phones, on tablets and in print
- The burning desire to show the world how good you are, and the ability to produce quickly and with a high level of quality