Wattpad is growing the Marketing Team! We are looking for a passionate, analytical and multi-talented Marketing Coordinator, with a strong analytics and partnerships background. Coupled with your enthusiasm for the digital consumer and our product, you will ensure that Wattpad is effectively sharing its own story with the world.
This role enables you to work across various departments, and builds your experience in analytics, execution of partnership campaigns, and content marketing!
In addition to genuine passion, creativity and experience, you are exceedingly ROI - focused and data friendly.
What you will be doing:
- Assist and support in the coordination of high-value marketing initiatives with the company’s internal teams, including a wide range of partnerships and media campaigns
- Research user interests, demographics, and patterns of product use, to tailor messaging for web advertising and e-mail marketing initiatives
- Work to surface excellent content on Wattpad that showcases us well in the eyes of potential partners, Wattpad users, and stakeholders
- Develop partnership proposals that are data driven and inspirational - winning over the hearts of various desired stakeholders
- Monitor, assess and measure the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Coordinate and attend events that put Wattpad front and centre such as trade shows, career fairs, and industry conferences
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships with associations, organizations, and key industry members that are a great fit for the Wattpad brand message
- Facilitate and oversee production of printed collateral including promotional swag and event branding materials
- You will work closely with the Marketing Manager, Copywriter, Designer, and Head of Business Development to ensure internal teams and stakeholders’ goals are achieved
What we’re looking for:
- You are a team player that loves to work with others to achieve company goals
- You have a minimum of 3+ years experience in a marketing administration or coordination role in a fast-paced environment, preferably within a dynamic startup environment
- You have excellent “pitch skills” and are able to quickly and easily articulate value and then track your success
- Superb organizational and execution skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- You are an unabashed extrovert and go-getter who takes the initiative to get stuff done!
- You are a Wattpadder!